Friday, March 8, 2013

Week One

My experience in using these make a difference (MAD) cards was really fun. I learned many things that I didn't know before about myself and my peers. I learned that I want to make a difference in saving the animals and saving our planet. I learned that many people in my class value religion a lot.

What I hope to gain from participating in the Main Street Philanthropy program is to help people and even organizations that support my values (saving animals, helping the environment, and preservation with historic things such as buildings, ruins, and other things). Also to gain more knowledge about giving donations to people and organization and how it all works.

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts, think you'll enjoy this program! Love the look and style of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you and I am really excited for next sessions since we will learn more about this program and how this will affect us in the future.

      Delete