Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week Two



"Why Should man expect his prayer for mercy to be herd by what is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?"
- Pierre Troubetzkoy

What I learned about myself and about my classmates in the Brown Paper Bag Activity is that we all value different things and have different things to represent our values. For example, one of my classmates has preserved he dog's paw print so she can remember him and that to her represents her love to pit bulls and animals. I had a picture of my dog, Rocky, who is like my best friend and that for me represents how much I care about animals since I have one of my own.
My experience in creating our Purpose, Vision, and Mission statement was so happy, because I know that we are going to make a difference in this world with a small steps and help out organizations that support our cause. I felt really happy also to set up a purpose, vision, and mission statement which is to help educate people about animal cruelty, and also help animals from animal cruelty and help save their lives and make a difference in the community and world.

What I expect in my encounter when reaching out organizations this week is that I will help out other organizations who are for my cause and learning what they do to help solve and prevent animal cruelty and know how they will use the money we will be donating to them and also maybe learn more about them and how they are changing our world today, such as PAAWS, The Humane Society, and many other organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment